WHAT IS TMA?
TMA is a member-driven non-profit source of information, a convener of stakeholders, and a thought leader dedicated to providing our members and subscribers with a complete understanding of tobacco and nicotine issues.
Founded in 1915 as an industry trade association, over 100 years later TMA remains focused on the information and analysis that empowers ideas, as well as assembling stakeholders to discuss and debate tobacco and nicotine matters.
WHAT DOES TMA DO?
Through our conferences, webinars, meetings, website, data products, and publications, TMA takes a holistic approach to tobacco and nicotine and covers:
- Legislation, Regulation, and Policy
- News and Current Events
- Companies, Brands, and Trademarks
- FDA, WHO, FCTC, TPD2, Tax Data, and Trade Information
- Tobacco and Nicotine Research
- Economics, Business, Finance, Agribusiness and Leaf Data
- Original Analysis